Bit Shape have reduced the prices of two of their cool apps for a limited time.
TC-11 has been reduced from $24.99 to $4.99.
TC-Data has been reduced from $19.99 to $4.99.
More about TC-11
TC-11 is the only fully programmable multi-touch synthesizer for the iPad. Choose from the 160 included presets, or build your own using touch controls, device motion, and on-board modules. Create music with the next evolution of synthesizer control!
- 185 built-in presets
- Unlimited user patches
- Audiobus + State Saving
- Fully controlled by multi-touch / device motion
- Built-in recording + AudioCopy
- 23 modular synthesis objects
- 22 oscillator waveforms
- 4 controller modules: AHDSR, LFO, Table, Sequencer
- Email custom patches to your friends
- Full display customization
More about TC-Data
TC-Data is a MIDI and OSC (Open Sound Control) controller that sends messages to other apps and hardware. The app has over 300 multi-touch and device motion controllers and triggers which can be assigned to any MIDI or OSC message output. TC-Data is not a synthesizer, but it is designed to control them, plus any other MIDI or OSC software.
With TC-Data, you create your own interface to send the gestures and touch motions you choose. There are no sliders, knobs, or buttons. TC-Data directly connects your touch movements to the outputs you program.
Create MIDI notes, CC, pitch bend, patch change, and aftertouch messages with totally unique multi-touch controllers. Or send values directly to your program of choice via OSC, where you can build your own project using TC-Data as the front-end.
- MIDI over Bluetooth (Mac)
- Inter-app control via CoreMIDI
- OSC over Wi-Fi (Mac)
- Support for external MIDI interfaces
- MIDI input passthrough
- Virtual MIDI output
- Fully assignable touch controllers
- Gyroscope and accelerometer motion control
- 300+ controllers and triggers
- 14-bit MIDI CC support
For more information on each product, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.