DDMF have release version 2 of their No Limits plugin. They plan to release an iOS version soon.
At the end of a long day at the mixing desk, when everything has finally fallen into place, comes the best moment (just before pouring that glass of whisky): load an instance of NoLimits2 at the end of the chain, turn that big gain knob, lean back and enjoy. Its predecessor, NoLimits, was certainly a highly acclaimed limiting plugin already and did a very good job for many years, but NoLimits2 definitely takes it to another level. From ultraclean to tastefully saturated, NoLimits2 will make your mixes louder in style.
- a comprehensive set of 4 different limiting algorithms
- all of them follow entirely different limiting strategies, giving you a choice of really unique sounds
- from clean to nicely saturated, it’s all there
- further control over attack, release and lookahead times allow for even more finetuning
- up to 8x oversampling to keep all harmonics of the more colourful modes in check
- stereo channel linking
- State-of-the-art LUFS loudness metering, compliant to all the latest standards
More information about the No Limits 2 can be found here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.