SDWR are offering 50% off Transfer until January 1st 2022.
Record, trim, slice, apply FX and send to Model:Samples, Digitakt, Analog Rytm MK1 & MK2.
++ Apple Camera Kit Adapter is required for file transfer ++
++ File transfer is supported on Model:Samples, Digitakt, Analog Rytm MK1 & MK2 ++
– Record using built-in mic or over USB
– Manage documents on device (In-App Purchase)
– Apply FX
— Bit Crusher
— Pitch Shift
— Band Pass
– Slice Mode
— Select file and press S to enter Slicing Mode
— Press Multiply or Divide buttons to add or remove slices
— Press and hold pad to access it’s speed fader
— Press and hold auto button to access onset detection threshold fader
— Press send button on the bottom to enter folder name and send pads
– Trim your sample by moving 2 cue points with your fingers.
– Select multiple files to transfer them as a folder to Digitakt or Model:Samples
– Save field recordings to supported devices or share with other apps or people
More information about the offer can be found here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.