Sonible are offering 60% off SonEQ 2, ends January 15th.
An innovative modular equalizer that you can customize to create a unique analog-style EQ. Easily add, remove and rearrange its modules in any way you want to find the best combination for your productions. Each band module takes the best qualities of several world-class equalizers, delivering analog warmth and clear air into your tracks.
- Improved the EQ curves, to deliver a sharper, cleaner, and more pleasant rhythmic sound.
- Allows for building your own custom EQ by switching between 4 EQ bands and 1 preamp module.
- Combine up to 16 of its 5 modules in any way you want.
- Use the classic Sonimus “WOOW” switch to make your final mixes more spatial and enhance the stereo width.
- Saturation can be disabled by setting the Drive to the minimum (“off” label displayed) resulting in a transparent sound.
- Up to 16x oversampling.
- Mono and Stereo operation.
- Optimized for low CPU usage.
- Undo & Redo actions.
- GUI scaling (80% up 150%).
- Zero-latency (except for oversampling).
- Add, remove, and rearrange up to 16 modules in one single instance of the plugin, tailoring your own EQ plugin.
- 5 SonEQ modules to choose from:
- Low band Module: Similar to one of the most famous analog EQs, the low-frequency controls consist of two filters that work interactively. One boosts lows while the other attenuates. Choose from 4 center frequencies: 20, 30, 60, and 100 Hz.
- Low-Mid band Module: this band is a bell filter ranging from 45 Hz to 4000 Hz with a generally soft and very musical sound. Engage the HiQ to use the band for a “surgical” treatment.
- High-Mid band Module: Ranging from 400 Hz to 9000 Hz, the high-mid band features a larger bandwidth and smoothly shaped bell, making it ideal for this type of frequency equalization.
- High Module: taking inspiration from a variety of equalizers famous for their ability to apply a soft and silky sheen to the audio material. SonEQ2’s high boost is great for adding a natural “air” to an individual instrument or an entire mix.
- Preamp Module: clean and add warmth to the signal using the filters and drive from the preamp module.
For more information on SonEQ 2, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.