sonicLAB have reduced the price of the iOS version of Fundamental for a limited time – from $22.99 to $20.99.
Fundamental is a sound synthesis software tool combining the different roots of electronic music history. Its wave engine is a faithful sonic recreation (in collaboration with Hainbach) of a vintage Rohde&Schwartz vacuum tube oscillator ( having been widely used at WDR by Stockhausen )
Fundamental leaves behind the limitations of the original device by proposing complex modulation possibilities, stochastic distributions addressing the sonic parameters like frequency , gain, stereo panning etc. in continuum, which has not been applicable until now.
Whether you play live electronics, compose for media or just insterested in early electronic music…
The Fundamental software presents you 8 instances of this vintage sine wave generator with all the artifacts and richness of a vintage equipment. That combination is we believe something you should experience.
Some of the features : ( iOS standalone and AUv3 )
– unique polymorphing wavetable synthesis without any compromise in data content and precision.
– 4 dynamic wavetables being rendered for each voice to represent infinitesimal steps of frequency and gain combinations between 1HZ – 3800Hz of the original vacuum tube oscillator.
– 8 simultaneous voices each with custom freq, gain, boost, panning and modulation settings.
– Custom or harmonic frequency distribution of voices with variable spread ratio and tuning table.
– 4 independent stochastic modulations for each voice (32 in total) addressing all parameters with various continuous, discrete distributions and also standard waveforms.
– Full MPE support with various configuration possibilites.
– Independent Attack / Release envelopes for each voice with various modes, AR times can be set to degrees of randomness.
– Vintage oscillator or pure sine wave mode.
For more information on Fundamental, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.