WarmPlace have announced the latest desktop beta version of their super cool SunVox plugin. Your feedback, bug reports and suggestions are welcomed on the WarmPlace beta page.
Here’s what’s new:
- Delay: the Feedback resolution has been increased to 32768
- Delay: new “Delay unit” value: sample; try to avoid using this as the sound will depend on the sampling rate in the SunVox settings
- Analog Generator: new controller “Osc2 phase” – starting phase of the additional oscillator
- Analog Generator: new option “Increased frequency computation accuracy”
- FMX: new Modulation type – “phase+”; the same as phase modulation, but the envelope will be applied to self-modulation and feedback
- Bug fixes
SunVox is available to Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android users.
For more information on the beta and SunVox, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.