Planetarium by Tomavatars is a new expansion for UVI Falcon users and it’s available at an intro price.
Planetarium is a UVI Falcon extension made by a sound designer for sound designers: it is an instrument designed to make textures from samples.
It has four granular and two noise engines, 6 modulation sources, an arpeggiator and ten unconventional parameters. It was designed as a science fiction story, in which there is a collapse of the solar system, an anomaly and different kinds of events.
It is very suitable for creating textures, digital sound effects, experimental performances, sample exploration and even sample sequences.
- Four granular engines
- Full set of granular parameters accessible on diverse knobs and menus
- Unconventional design where different parameters are controlled by the same knob
- Beautiful and simple to navigate GUI
- A lively animated interface in the shape of a solar system!
- Sample panel to import and tweak your own samples
- Save and load patches
- A practical way to manage the spatiality of sound with the Space knob
- Unique filter design with Collapse: a one knob course between different filter types
- 6 lfos, 4 different types of lfos: classic waves, step sequencer, randoms
- ADSR on most of the parameters
- Simple yet fun Arpeggiator
- This plugin tells a kind of story
- Some suprises!
For more information on Planetarium, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.