Plugin Boutique are offering 88% off Orb Synth for a limited time. You can now pick it up for £4.96 / $6.79 (usually £44.95 / $61.51).
Don’t forget to claim January’s freebie with any paid purchase from Plugin Boutique which is a choice of one product from the following which includes Spread by DJ Swivel, BounceCloud (3 month subscription) and Beatgrader by Iceberg Audio.
Orb Synth gives you amazing sounds for all of the 4 plugins of the suite. Two oscillators, two LFOs plus Amp and envelope. Hexachords have also added a cool reverb, delay, and a powerful crunchy drive.
The built-in synth provides you with two wavetable oscillators, each with its own state – variable filter. Two envelope generators (ADSRs) let you tweak the output envelope (AMP) or modulate other synth parameters (ENV).
The modulation matrix lets you assign more modifiers like the LFO1, LFO2 to selected synth parameters. Try assigning an LFO to a filter frequency and click PLAY to enjoy a classic modulation sound.
Finally, the synth provides an effects section on the lower right where you can add delay, reverb overdrive and turn on a glide effect to slide between notes.
- 2 Oscillators
- 2 Filters
- Sub Oscillator – a secondary oscillator that adds a single unison, octave, or 2-octave tone below the main oscillators.
- Noise Generator – the Noise Generator can be used to create a noise sound that will mix with the rest of your synth. You can choose from Red Noise and White noise.
- Unison – the Noise Generator can be used to create a noise sound that will mix with the rest of your synth. You can choose from Red Noise and White noise.
- Modulator – AMP – Adjusts the ADSR of the synth’s volume J. Modulators: ENV – Adjusts the ADSR of the sound’s shape.
- 2 independent LFOs.
- Delay – a standard delay that lets the user adjust the delayed sound by time left and time right, overall feedback, and mix percentage.
- Reverb – a standard reverb plugin that allows you to adjust room size, width, and mix percentage.
- Drive – adds a varying level of drive to a sound based on saturation percentage.
- Glide – an effect of sliding from one note to the other.
- Randomize – a button that enables you to randomly set various parameters, like presets, modulations, frequencies, matrix, etc. to produce a new and unique sound every time.
For more information on Orb Synth, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.