From January 17th to the 31st, IK Multimedia is giving away T-RackS EQ 81 (worth €/$99.99) to all new and existing IK Newsletter subscribers. For this limited time, all users of T-RackS 5 Mixing and Mastering Plug-In, including the complimentary T-RackS 5 CE can get the versatile British EQ model for absolutely FREE.
- Log into or register an IK account and then head to your User Area.
- Use the pop-up message to Redeem your promotional item and sign up for the Newsletter, if you’re not already subscribed.
- Download and open the IK Product Manager.
- Select Manage My Products, then using the Software tab, click the Install and Authorize button to the right of T-RackS 5
- If your T-RackS 5 is already authorized, hover over the Authorize button and click Re-Authorize
The T-RackS EQ 81 delivers that legendary British warmth and tone with a few twists. It is based on a classic piece of hardware whose character was instrumental in shaping the sound of many hit songs, the EQ 81 can be considered the evolution of its older brother, the EQ 73. Furthermore, there are a few tweaks that make the EQ 81 capable of delivering a voice of its own. The key here is in the versatility of the EQ section, sporting four independent bands (high/low shelving, plus two midrange peaking filters) rounded out by high and low pass filters, this module is particularly useful when a more precise intervention on a track is needed, still maintaining tone and organic, analog warmth in the signal path.
There is virtually no audio source EQ 81 isn’t capable of enhancing — midrange critical sources like vocals, acoustic or electric guitars, will benefit from the extended EQ capabilities, where the key frequencies are precisely tailored to always deliver musical results.
For more information on the T-RackS EQ 81, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.