ToneBoosters have updated the iOS version TB Flowtones to version 1.2.0 with some cool features which include:
- Huge performance improvements of the synth engine
- Many new multi-pulse waveform types in VCOs
- Many new factory patches; total factory set close to 500 patches
- Preset browser is now draggable and resizable
- MIDI recording is now possible using the on-screen keyboard
- New ‘Delft Blue’ color scheme
- Usability and stability improvements
- New CPU load meter in Output section
Thanks to it’s true VA synthesis engine, the use of analog-modelled non-linear filters and extensive modulation options, Flowtones sounds warmer and more analog than digital romplers and wavetable-based synths. TB Flowtones comes as stand-alone app (with IAA support) as well as AUv3 plugin.
For more information on TB Flowtones, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.