VSTBuzz have announced a sale on The Circle Series: Hi-Hat (Pro Version), now only €17 (usually €70).
What is the main element of a drum kit in a time when music today is made using sampled instruments? A Hi-Hat! And it’s the only thing that you can’t get many samples of!
With “The Circle Series: Hi-Hat (Pro Version)”, you’ll get a large pack of hi-hat loops performed by the great drummer Ruslan Gadzhimuradov, sampled using top-quality recording gear.
You can mix these samples however you want. Each of the loops was recorded in narrow bpm increments, allowing you to easily fit them into your mix.
- 19.7GB of content
- 3 different hi-hats: 13” and 14” dark hi-hats and a 14” bright hi-hat
- Over 2300 Loops!
- Recorded using top quality microphones
- Multiple BPMs: All hi-hats were recorded starting at 50 bpm, going up to 150 bpm by 4 bpm increments
- Organic patterns based on 4th, 8th, 16th and 32nd note counts
- 8-bar loops to give you more possibilities to construct your music
- Performed by the great drummer Ruslan Gadzhimuradov
Hi-Hat Pro requires the full version of Kontakt 6.1.1 and later, it’s not compatible with Kontakt Player.
For more information on The Circle Series: Hi-Hat, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.