Kymatica have releases AU3FX:PeakQ, an update to their original PeakQ app which now gets it’s well deserved and needed AUv3 status. It’s available at an intro price of $3.99, there’s no indication on what the price will rise to after the promotion.
A versatile 4-band parametric stereo equalizer AUv3 plugin for everything between subtle frequency enhancements to agressive boosting/cutting or special resonator effects. This app is part of the AU3FX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio unit effect plugins.
- High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
- Two parametric peak filters with gain, frequency and Q.
- Low-shelf filter with gain and frequency.
- High-shelf filter with gain and frequency.
- On/Off toggle for each band.
- Interactive frequency response curve with draggable handles.
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer with pre/post/off switch.
- Comes with several bundled presets.
- Use multiple instances at the same time.
- Save/load session state in host.
- External access and control of all parameters from host.
- User presets shared across hosts (on iOS 13 and later).
For more information on AU3FX:PeakQ, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.