Elf Audio CEO Marek Bereza recently posted an iOS update insight in their Facebook group for Koala Sampler. Included in that was an announcemet that their highly successful and much loved sampler will soon be making its Android debut.
There are no dates on the Android release however this is the 2nd recent announcement by developers to include their products on the Android platform. Could the be the start of many??
More on Koala Sampler
Koala is the ultimate pocket-sized sampler. Record anything with your phone’s mic instantly. Use Koala to create beats with those samples, add effects and create a track!
Koala’s super intuitive interface helps you make a tracks in a flash, there is no brake pedal. You can also resample the output of the app back into the input, through the effects, so the sonic possibilities are endless.
Koala’s design focuses totally on making the music making progress instant, keeping you in the flow and keeping it fun, not getting bogged down by pages of parameters and micro-editing.
- Record up to 64 different samples with your mic
- Transform your voice or any other sound with 16 superb built-in fx
- Resample the output of the app back into a new sample
- Export loops or entire tracks as professional quality WAV files
- Direct export to Ableton Live Set
- Copy/paste or merge sequences just by dragging them
- Create beats with the high-resolution sequencer
- Import samples using AudioShare or just open them in Koala
- Import samples with the Files app or from videos
- Keyboard mode lets you play chromatically or one of 9 scales
- Quantize, add swing to get the right feel
- Normal/One-shot/Loop/Reverse playback of samples
- 6 Choke groups
- Attack, release and tone adjustable on each sample
- Add any (or all) of the 8 effects to the entire mix
- AudioBus 3.0 and Inter-App Audio compatible
- MIDI controllable – play your samples on a keyboard, map the effects to knobs
- Jam with others over WiFi with Ableton Link
- …plus more
For more information on the Koala Sampler, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.