discoDSP have released version 2 of Bliss sampler which now includes native Apple M1, time stretch and more.
Bliss is a sampler and VST recorder for Audio Units, VST hosts featuring a scalable &
themeable GUI, VSTi sampling, 8 automatable Macro controls, dual zero delay feedback
filters, sample editor, 7 built-in effects, flexible modulation, parameter morphing and the
highest offline resampling quality using 512 points SINC algorithm.
New in version 2.0:
- Native Apple Silicon M1 and later support.
- Added dragging behavior for velocity, key range and tempo selection.
- Added export single selected file.
- Added exported file to recent sample list.
- Added Program name as default filename after exporting.
- Added Rubber Band time stretch library license string.
- Added save selected zone in Bliss program.
- Adjusted sample edit GUI controls to fit window.
- Fixed amp_env_dest1amt XML parameter saving.
- Fixed incorrect parameter range initialization.
- Fixed note sharp character not displayed correctly.
- Fixed note sharp character not exported correctly.
- Fixed Replace Sample function.
- Fixed standalone background color settings.
- Fixed VST sampling settings preset combo box.
- Last SFZ exported folder now recalled correctly.
- Minor fixes and enhancements.
- Sample and zone export now uses 24-bit instead 16-bit.
- Set zone by MIDI note now mirrored in Options and Zone menu.
- Standalone tweaks.
- Wider loop type LCD value display.
Bliss sampler is available to PC, Mac and Linux users (VST, VST3 and AU).
For more information on Bliss sampler, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.