Tonality by Bryce Hostetler has been reduced from $6.99 to $4.99 for a brief spell.
Tonality is the ultimate chord, scale, and general music theory reference tool for musicians of all skill levels. It allows you to explore a large database of chords and scales and includes tons of MIDI functionality, including 4 bundled Audio Unit (AUv3) plugins.
NOTE: Tonality will always be a one-time purchase with free upgrades. All IAPs are for tips only.
- Chord dictionary with over 1,000 chords for piano and guitar
- Listen to a chord by tapping on it, or arpeggiate by swiping
- Reverse search for chords containing certain notes (using piano or fretboard)
- Search for chords by root, quality, and/or extension
- Sort chords by key, number of pitches, etc.
- View different inversions and omittable notes
- View a list of related scales (especially useful for jazz musicians learning to improvise)
For more information on Tonality, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.