Minimal Audio have released version 2 of Rift which introduces a couple of cool features.
The new features include:
- Flexible multi-band effects. Send any combination of distortion, feedback, and filtering through the multi-band crossover to keep the effect exactly where you want.
- Dark mode. Now built for night owls. Switch between light and dark modes with the click of a button.
Minimal Audio has packed even more into their flagship product. Introducing an all-new experience with dark mode and multiband features. Create massive distortion effects and animated harmonic movements with unprecedented control.
Physical modelling feedback and advanced morphing filters make Rift much more than another multi-effect plugin. Intuitive pitch snapping, transposition, and MIDI tracking blur the line between effect and instrument. Get inspired by 400+ presets and intelligently randomize them into infinite variations.
- 400+ presets with deep macro control
- Easy-to-use Play View and extensive Advanced View
- Groundbreaking multi-polar distortion engine
- 30 distortion types and up to 6 stages of processing
- Physical modeling feedback and delay
- State-of-the-art morphing filters
- Flexible multi-band effects routing
- Powerful modulation sequencing
- Pitch snapping, transposition, and MIDI tracking
- Beautifully designed dark and light UI modes
- Intelligent randomization for endless preset variation
- In-app tooltips make learning Rift a breeze
- High-quality oversampling
- CPU optimized algorithms and more
Rift 2.0 is available to PC and Mac users (VST, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Rift, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.