Audio Plugin Deals are offering 63% off the recently released SKYE Dynamics, the super cool the 3-in-1 dynamics processor for a limited time. It’s now only $34.99 (usually $92.52).
SKYE Dynamics is a multi-stage, 3-in-1 dynamics processor for music production. It comprises of an Expander, Compressor and Limiter delivering ultra-transparent processing.
With algorithms specifically designed for transparency, SKYE Dynamics delivers exceptionally low levels of distortion and saturation. SKYE Dynamics also features an advanced adaptive auto release and a selection of 5 envelope presets for each processor, making it a standout tool for mixing and mastering music.
SKYE Dynamics includes a comprehensive array of features for creative uses. Each effect in the chain can be individually bypassed, gain staging can be done at any point in the chain, and each effect has its individual side chain. All of this can be automated. A channel linking system allows further tailoring of the input and output of the plugin. SKYE Dynamics opens up completely new creative possibilities.
- A plugin for multi-staged dynamics processing
- Three dynamics effects – Exander, Compressor, Limiter
- Ultra transparent processing
- Linear, Natural, Transparent, Smooth and Pumping envelopes
- Individual Side Chains to each processor
- Individual bypass for each processor
- Channel Linking (up to 7.1.4 configuration in the Surround version)
- Gain Stage at any point
- Intuitive node based UI to configure effects chain
- Dynamic range for metering and effects configuration can be freely scaled
- Full and compact view for optimising screen space
- Fully resizable/scalable plugin window
- Multichannel input/output metering for effects chain and individual effects (Surround version)
SKYE Dynamics is available to PC and Mac users (VST, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on SKYE Dynamics, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.