AuroraDSP have reduced the price of their iOS apps Mammoth and Rhino for a limited time. Mammoth is now available for only $2.99 (usually $6.99) whilst Rhino has been reduced from $20.99 to $9.99.
Mammoth is a powerful yet intuitive bass plugin featuring two-band signal processing that includes a bass maximizer, 3 types of drive, a tone stack, cabinet simulations and much more.
We designed Mammoth with simplicity and flexibility in mind. It’s made for artists, producers and engineers alike.
Main Features include:
- 3 different preamp models based on famous hardware
- Variable-frequency signal split
- Three-band tone control based on classic designs
- Maximizer and low harmonics saturator
- 3 cabinet IRs and a custom IR loader
- BRUTE and MELT additional characteristic switch
- Special “Mammoth” knob for more clank
- Agressive SLAM limiter on output
- Scalable, 4k-ready UI in dark mode
– 7 Sections – Everything you need for your guitar
– INPUT – noise gate, 3 signal characteristics, low-pass filtering
– PREAMP – 4 preamp models, 4 pedal boosters with separate blending, 3-band tone stack 2-band filtering
– PREAMP EFFECTS – 4 pedal boosters,separate blending
– EQ with Tone Matching – 4-band graphic equalizer Tone matching with 3 different tone types
– MOD FX – flanger, chorus, phaser
– TIME FX - echo, 3 delays, algorithm reverb, convolution reverb,
– CAB – 4-file impulse response mixer Power Amp module with 3 characteristics
– OUTPUT – low-end dynamics controller limiter
– TUNER – Accurate, fast tuning
Both Mammoth and Rhino are available as desktop plugins too.
For more information on both apps, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.