Plugin Boutique have announced a limited time sale on CUBE by Lunacy Audio, now available for only £99.95/$135.56 (usually £209.95/$284.74).
CUBE is a creative sample-based virtual instrument with hundreds of inspiring sounds and factory presets all bundled in a stunning 3D interface. Explore beautiful cinematic pads, gritty bass pulses, intimate felt pianos, wild analog synth textures, and much more. With such versatility, CUBE is the perfect genre-bending instrument for any composer, producer, or artist looking to reshape their sound.
CUBE is a 3D space for morphing between different samples. Each corner of the cube is a sound and you can use the orb in the middle to blend these sounds together. The closer the orb is to a corner, the louder the sound will be. Drag the orb with your mouse, control it with external hardware, or choose from over 40 automatic orbit motion paths.
- 100+ Sampled Instruments – Over 3000 samples with multiple dynamic layers
- 400+ Presets – Designed by experienced composers and producers (and growing with additional free preset packs every month)
- 40+ Orbits – Creative motion presets for transforming your patches
- 8 Samplers – Each with an arpeggiator, filters, envelopes, step sequencers, reverse, monophonic, glide, pan, and tuning
- 13 FX Modules – Filters, Visual EQ, Saturation, Waveshaping Distortion, Bitcrusher, Compressor, Chorus, Phase, Delay, Algorithmic Reverb, Convolution Reverb, Limiter
- Powerful Modulation System – 4 detailed LFOs, macro control, and a modulation matrix
- Custom Graphics Engine – A proprietary OpenGL graphics engine for visualizing your presets and transforming your sound in real-time
- Orbit Customizer – Build and save your own orbits from scratch with per-axis control
- Randomization Algorithms – Quickly create new patches by randomizing sounds, orbits, and FX
- Eco-Mode – A special CPU saving feature that minimizes RAM usage and CPU load
- MIDI Control – Set global CCs for The Orb position and main page controls
- User Audio (Beta) – Drag and drop your own sounds into the engine, save sounds to your user library for quick access, and build presets with your own samples
CUBE is available to PC and Mac users (VST, AU, AAX).
For more information on CUBE, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.