Plugin Boutique have announced an exclusive limited time price drop on Sonnox plugins in their 10th Anniversary Sale.
VoxDoubler – reduced from £82.80/$112.30 to £19.96/$27.07
VoxDoubler is presented as two separate Plug-Ins that focus on the two most common vocal doubling workflows.
Vocal performances lie at the very heart of a song. Doubling vocals is a really effective way of adding more contrast, drama and presence to the story of your song.
It’s therefore hard to imagine much of recorded popular music without the special quality that double-tracked vocals bring to a mix, either used over an entire track or just to help a chorus or key lyric connect with a listener.
- Generate believable double and triple vocal tracks to create width, depth or add thickness
- Humanise section to adjust the Timing and Pitch of the doubles relative to the original vocal
- Depth control to push the new doubled voices deeper into the mix
- Tone control to prevent sibilant doubles from becoming distracting, or to brighten those that are too muddy
- Track/Aux mode allows you to apply the effect in place or, for more advanced control, mix it in parallel on an aux return
- A more cost-effective alternative, both in terms of initial outlay and speed of use, than more complex and manual processes
- Engineered for vocals, but try it on instruments too!
- Hallmark Sonnox audio precision, transparency and reliability
Oxford Inflator – reduced from £138/$187.72 to £34.96/$47.56
A unique and powerful plugin to increase loudness, without sacrificing sonic quality or dynamic range. Add power and presence to your mix without the pumping of compression, or use on individual channels to bring them forward and add weight. Perfect to help vocals cut through the mix.
When driven harder, Inflator delivers tube-like musical warmth and provides the ‘sonic glue’ you need to gel your mix together!
- Fully 64-bit compliant
- Adds presence and tube-like warmth
- Increases perceived loudness of any material
- Provides virtual headroom above digital maximum
- Direct and band-split modes
Oxford Limiter V3 – reduced from £234/$317.36 to £58.96/$79.96
Having crafted and refined your mix, join the growing number of professionals who’ve chosen the new Oxford Limiter V3 to deliver maximum loudness, density and presence – whilst retaining the kind of clarity and transient detail that conventional brick-wall limiting can’t.
The Plug-In is a true peak limiter that offers recently enhanced levels of processing and metering accuracy. The result is that you get to see and automatically correct otherwise invisible reconstruction overloads – and conform to the accepted industry ITU-R BS.1770-4 standard.
Whether you’re after the Oxford Limiter’s hallmark transparency or heavier creative effects, its advanced look-ahead processing and unique Enhance function provide the sample-value limiting and musical boost needed to reliably avoid clipping and confidently increase apparent loudness.
- Peak limiting with attack, release & variable soft-knee
- Enhance section to increase perceived loudness
- Recon meter shows actual rather than sampled signal
- Auto Comp fixes recon errors without losing overall loudness: conforming to the industry’s true peak measurement standard (ITU-R BS.1770-4)
- Audition and apply TPDF dither for 24-bit and 16-bit output word lengths with four types of variable noise shaping
- Four variable-strength noise shaping modes for use with highly dynamic program material
- Full backwards compatibility with previous Plug-In versions
- Great library of factory presets to get you started
Claro – reduced from £118.80/$161.12 to £76.92/$104.38
Whether you’re a bedroom producer or a Grammy-winning pro, you want to take control to develop your own musical voice. Claro will empower you to make informed musical decisions in a unique and intuitive way.
Claro is a comprehensive EQ Plug-In that serves the production process from composition to final mix, with three distinct views, progressively adding deeper insight and precision to prevent mud, clutter, or harshness, helping you blend your tracks into a clear and balanced mix.
Specifically designed to offer “Vibe first, detail later”, Claro has three distinct views which help to build your EQ intuition and confidence without interrupting the flow. You’ll be guided towards making the right decision for you, first time, every time.
Resonances are the sharp, tonal characteristics that ring over time, as the overtones of a bell. They can cause things to sound harsh or boxy, and while you might be tempted to notch out or remove all of the resonances, they also help determine that sound’s character, including its pitch.
When searching for resonant areas to tweak, Claro shows precise peaks and highlights those that resonate most over time.
For more information on the offers, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.