Plugin Boutique have reduced the price of UltraVox by Leapwing Audio, now only £29.95/$40.68 (usually £59.99/$70.14).
UltraVox is a set-and-forget plugin that is designed for any songwriter, producer and engineer, wanting to achieve a great vocal sound quickly.
It comes with 4 unique algorithms, each optimized to work for any type of vocal:
Compression is meant to take out the peaks in vocal performance and balance out the vocal, achieving a consistent level without unwanted artefacts.
The gentle and very musical Gate has a dual purpose: one is to reduce room noise and the other is to reduce breathes and mouth sounds that are brought up by compression.
Harmonics gives a beautiful colouration to almost any vocal, and Air allows you to add crispiness to your vocal without introducing harshness.
- Ideal Dynamics – Taming the peaks in a vocal as well as getting rid of any unwanted noises, the UltraVox dynamic control just sounds good!
- Any Vocal – Highly optimized algorithms that influence each other, so they are ideal for any vocal!
- Beautiful Design with Optimal Workflow – Beautiful Retina design with all controls on one screen.
- Wide Compatibility – Available on Mac OSX (10.13 +), Windows 8, 10 (64-bit only) in AAX-Native, VST, VST3 and AU formats.
Dynamic Control – Compression employs a single band soft-knee compressor with variable program-dependent (short) attack and (long) release times. The musical Gate aims to remove room or mouth noises, also with variable program-dependent (medium-long) attack and (short) release times.
Harmonics and Air – Harmonics give you primarily 2nd and 3rd order harmonics, that give a polished character to your vocal. Air employs equalization focused around 12kHz to give the vocal that shines, without introducing harshness. With its boost and cut capability, it’s useful to tonalize the vocal!
Quick and Intuitive Interface – It looks good and it sounds good because Leapwing Audio were thinking of you when they designed it.
UltraVox’s algorithm makes it easy to get a good sound and the simple interface lets you visualise the adjustments you make as you hear them.
- 4 highly tuned algorithms that interact with each other, aimed at getting a quick vocal sound, these include:
- Compression – Single-band soft-knee compression with variable programdependent (short) attack and (long) release times
- Gate – Aimed to remove room noise, also with variable program-dependent (medium-long) attack and (short) release times
- Harmonics – Primarily 2nd and 3rd order harmonics that give a polished character to the vocal.
- Air – Equalization focused around 12kHz to give the vocal that shines, without introducing harshness. With its boost and cut capability, it’s useful to tonalize the vocal.
- All algorithms are meticulously tuned with the highest quality achievable and pristine sound.
- Beautiful re-sizable Retina interface with a unique level visualization.
- Sample rates supported up to 384kHz (DXD).
UltraVox is available for PC and Mac users (VST, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on UltraVox, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.