Cherry Audio have announced the release of their latest effects plugins, the Rackmode Signal Processors.
Rackmode is a bundle of seven virtual effects and an instrument plugin that replicate the classic rack-mounted Moog Signal Processors of the 1970s and ‘80s. This exclusive collection is the first time this entire line of renowned analog treasures has been recreated as virtual effects.
The eight Rackmode Signal Processor plugins include:
- Rackmode Vocoder – Rackmode includes two versions for this 16 channel classic: an instrument plugin with a built-in polyphonic dual oscillator, and an effects plugin to modify other input formats and DAW tracks for unlimited processing flexibility.
- Rackmode Phaser – Based upon the definitive 12 stage original known for its lush, sweeping textures.
- Rackmode Ring Modulator – Based on Moog’s Harald Bode Ring Modulator with Squelch control.
- Rackmode String Filter – This effect utilizes filter arrays that mimic acoustic string instruments, drawing from the extremely rare system created by Moog’s Custom Engineering Group.
- Rackmode Frequency Shifter – Mixes two external inputs or sidechains a single input with its own built-in oscillator. The Frequency Shifter creates colorful, often metallic effects by modifying the ratio of incoming frequency components.
- Rackmode Graphic EQ – Ten selectable frequency bands with Drive and Gain controls, capable of creating exotic effects when used with other instruments and effects.
- Rackmode Parametric EQ – Three bands for sculpting Low, Mid, and High-frequency ranges.
Rackmode also marks our latest collaboration with award-winning synth designer and DSP legend Mark Barton (MRB), who modeled the circuit-precise emulations based on the original rack-mounted hardware. If tracked down and purchased today, the original hardware would cost well over $20,000. Cherry Audio is introducing the entire Rackmode Signal Processors bundle at an unheard-of price of $99, less than $13 per plugin!
The Rackmode Signal Processors are available to PC and Mac users ( VST, VST3, AU and AXX).
For more information on the Rackmode Signal Processors, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.