HoRNet Plugins have decided to set free Analog Stage (the console emulation plugin) until March 7th (usually €17.99). Use code ASFREE2022 at the checkout to claim your FREE copy.
HoRNet AnalogStage is a console emulation plugin that re-creates those sound characteristics usually associated with analog gear (saturation, hiss, non linear frequency response, etc.) and can be used to bring to your mix some analog console flavour if used on every channel or buss.
AnalogStage simulates the response of three different types of analog technology: operational amplifiers (the cleanest and more modern technology), transistor (the discrete transistor designs were popular in the 70s and have some fat saturation) and tube (the dynamic and smooth saturation of the past). Every one of the three different type of emulation can be used inside the same project but for convenience you can create up to eight group of instances so that any change to the emulation type, age, hiss switch and saturation switch is applied to every plugin belonging to the group.
AnalogStage also provide a stereo VU meter calibrated to -18dBFS to help you gain stage the plugin and to help you even more we added our latest auto gain technology.
We also added an “age” slider that can make your virtual console older simulating the effect of drying condensers, this affect both the saturation amount and the frequency response.
- Three different types of emulation: op.amp., transistor and tube.
- Instances can be grouped so a parameter change is applied to the whole group.
- Age control simulates the aging of the analog device changing saturation and frequency response.
- Adjustable input gain from -18dB to +18dB.
- Stereo VU meter calibrated to -18 dBFS.
- Adjustable automatic gain technology.
- Separate saturation and hiss controls.
- Analog component tolerance emulation.
- Apple Silicon M1 support
- macOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
AnalogStage is available to PC and Mac users (VST, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on AnalogStage, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.