Plugin Boutique have reduced the price of Stereo Savage for a limited time, now only £29.95 / $39.99 (usually £59.95 / $80.04).
Achieve the stunning stereo your mix deserves. StereoSavage provides an innovative stereo toolbox, combining tried and tested studio techniques with emulations of modern and classic tools that will bring your mix to life.
Generate stereo from mono with the ‘Vox’, ‘Delay’, ‘Expand’ and ‘Split’ programs. Place sounds precisely in the stereo field with the ‘Width’, ‘Pan’ and ‘Rotation’ adjustment tools. Create movement and chorus-like effects with the ‘LFO’ function, and retain a solid low end with the adjustable ‘Bass Bypass’ tool.
StereoSavage includes all of these features in a single plugin for the first time, offering the flexibility to enhance your track with dramatic effects, or add the perfect subtle finishing touches.
Most of the examples start with an untreated example showing the original sounds before stereo savage was applied. The only difference between the untreated sounds and the treated sounds is the addition of the StereoSavage plugin.
- Create stereo from mono sources for richer soundscapes.
- Control the placement and width of stereo sources. Separate instruments within the stereo field.
- Use the rotation effect for an incredibly natural sounding pan.
- Get lush wide vocals in seconds.
- Quick simple controls for achieving a ‘big sound’.
- Add motion and excitement with modulation.
- Retain great mono compatibility with the bass bypass feature.
- Reduce the number of vocal takes required for rich, tight, backing vocals.
- Goniometer: Ultra precise goniometer for visual display of the stereo placement of your sound.
- Phase Correlation: Keep a close eye on this to prevent any potential phasing issues.
- Input / Output: Use the input and output peaks to help keep things balanced.
StereoSavage is available to PC and Mac users (VST, AU and AAX).
For more information on StereoSavage, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.