McDSP have announced they are making their EC-300 Echo Collection available for FREE firms limited time (usually $79.00).
The EC-300 Echo Collection brings the sound of dozens of echo and chorus effects into a single plugin.
The three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog – come with a generous collection of user controls, plenty of character modes, highly stylized visual feedback, and McDSP’s nearly two decades of gear modeling experience.
Each EC-300 delay type comes with additional character modes to create new and unique sounds. Other delay features include adjustable saturation, wow and flutter, delay output ducking, in-loop filtering and EQ, and level control at the input and output stages. The EC-300 can operate in single, dual, and ping-pong modes, and delay time can be synced to session playback or to a tapped tempo.
- Three delay types – Magnetic, Digital, and Analog
- Wide variety of character modes per delay type
- Saturation, Wow, Flutter, Ducking, and other delay features
- Single, dual, and ping-pong delay operation
- Tap tempo and session sync
- Double precision processing
- Mono, stereo, and mono-to-stereo versions
- Collection of presets from award winning mix engineers
The EC-300 Collection is available to PC and Mac users (VST3 and AU) and requires an iLok account plus USB dongle or iLok Cloud.
For more information on EC-300, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.