MSXII have reduced the price of Chomplr, their super cool sample chopper. Chomplr us now only $2.99 (usually $4.99).
The Chomplr name is taken from sample “Chopping Rompler”, inspired by the timeless workflow of creating music using samples to make new works. As of version 1.2.0, you can now import your own samples into Chomplr.
Chomplr brings a new iOS approach to creative sample manipulation. As a standalone module or AUv3 plugin, Chomplr offers quick access to it’s robust sample library and an online store is built in. Samples for use within Chomplr are royalty free.
Sample data can be edited and one or more effects added and adjusted in quick and simple fashion. While a wealth of parameters are provided, the true user experience and inspiration comes from slicing, tweaking and editing while playing by ear.
- Unique sample chopper for iOS music making
- Includes both standalone and AUv3 (plugin) capability
- Compatible with Garageband, Beatmaker 3, AUM, Audiobus, Cubasis, Nano Studiok, iMPC, and many more hosts
- Stock library of over 150 original, award winning samples by MSXII Sound Design. All royalty free within Chomplr
- Built-in store with hundreds of samples to preview & purchase
- Stock FX such as Lofi, Echo, Flanger, LP & HP filters, Drive, Reverb & Dirt
- Chromatic sample mode allowing a sample chop to be played across keys
- Chomplr installs as an iOS AUv3 plugin instrument, compatible for use within host apps such as Garageband, Beatmaker 3, Cubasis, Audiobus, AUM, iMPC, and more.
- Plus more….
For more information on Chomplr, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.