Image Line have announcd the FL Studio 20.9.1 which is more than maintenance update.
Whilst the main focus was to make improvements and bugfixes (over 125), their team found time to sneak some new features too (listed below). As usual this is a free update for existing FL Studio customers under the Lifetime Free updates policy.
New features include:
- Playlist – New ‘Quantize song jumps‘ Playlist Menu option.
- Playlist – ‘Make unique as sample‘ no-longer prompts for a filename when the Shift key is held.
- Playlist – New option ‘Show Peak Meters for Instrument tracks‘.
- Browser – The Undo history in the browser no longer opens automatically while undoing.
- Mixer – New ‘View > Always show external input levels‘ option to the mixer. Useful when monitoring is set to ‘When armed‘ or ‘Off‘.
- FLEX – Shows a message in the “Free” and “Store” tabs if there’s no internet connection.
- FPC – Added context aware type-in value support.
- Frequency Splitter – Added context aware type-in value support.
- Plugin Manager – Changed text of ‘Find installed plugins‘ button.
- Unlock – Changed the text on the ‘Show unlock window’ button in the about window.
- Scripting – 9 new functions & features including: Retrieve FPC pad info, ‘Bypass all effects’ and ‘Inverse polarity’ in the mixer, Master sync status, Channel types request, Show rectangles for parts of the channel rack, Sequencer steps undo flag, Distinguish Audio and Automation Clip Channels, Allow simultaneous highlight rectangles & Detection by hardware ID is now case insensitive.
For more information on FL Studio, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.