Audio Plugin Deals are offering 80% off the Eclipse + Enigma Bundle By MUZE, now only $39.99 (usually $160).
Muze Eclipse is a huge and inspiring collection of innovative new sounds and atmospheres, textures, pads & synths for music, sound design, and cinematic composition. Developed for use with the full version of Kontakt 5.8 or higher, Eclipse is an all-in-one tool for crafting soundtracks, cinematic music, epic music trailers – in fact, any music that requires powerful, inspirational, hybrid synth sounds.
Enigma is an inspiring synthetic collection of new instruments that will bring you to the world of the future sound of electronic music. Whether you work in house, techno or tech house, trance or edm, hip hop or trap, minimal or chill out, you will always find something new, fresh and inspiring. For film composers, Enigma will give a lot of new ideas and opportunities, becoming an indispensable creative tool.
- 70.8 GB library size (losslessly compressed).
- 1512 Presets: Synths, Textures, Pluck, Pads and Bass
- 45360 samples
- 4 channel Mixer with wide possibilities for changing sound and effect settings on each sound source.
- 14 Built-in Effects: Compressor, Delays, Reverb, Limiter, Cabinet, Gainer, Rotator,
- Stereo Panner, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, 3 and 5-Band EQ & more
- Full set of effects in the settings for total customization
- Powerful Layering Engine with Sound Browser and Fx
- Sampled with Analog & Digital equipment.
The Eclipse + Enigma Bundle requires a full version of Kontakt 5.8 or later.
For more information on the Bundle, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.