Plugin Boutique have reduced the price of FireFly by SoundSpot, now only £4.96/$6.56 (usually £59.00/$78.04).
FireFly is a modern-style bus compressor with flexible options to optimize your track’s transients and stereo image. In addition, it features a sidechain filter for compressing tracks with loud kick and bass parts, and an analog mode that introduces non-linear colouration for warmth as well as adaptive noise generation for character and perceived loudness. With its separate left and right wave and reduction graph, FireFly gives you a flexible and intuitive way of compressing groups of instruments or your entire mix with ease.
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate user interface
- Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media
- Modern-style bus compression with continuous controls
- Non-linear colouration filter for warmth
- Adaptive noise generation for character and perceived loudness
- Pre-compression transient shaper
- Detection stage high pass sidechain-filter and stereo imager
- Preset manager to save & share your own effects
FireFly uses SoundSpot’s ‘infinite’ gain reduction setup and lets you emulate the behaviour of analog compression with its ‘Analog’ control, introducing non-linear colouration based on the compressor’s gain reduction, and adaptive analog hiss that follows the volume curve of your track. The ‘Punch’ feature lets you boost your track’s transients before the compression stage, and the ‘stereo balance’ and ‘sidechain’ features let you adjust the stereo image and low-end of the compressor’s detection signal to taste. Combined, these features give you great control over shaping your track’s dynamics and adding subtle warmth and glue to your productions.
FireFly is available to with PC and Mac users (VST, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on FireFly, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.