ADSR have reduced the price of AcidBox by Audio Blast, now only $25.00 (usually $49.99). The offer ends March 11th.
The AcidBox is a Bass Line Synthesizer recreation of the iconic TB-303 synth with a new interface and focused on real-time creation of sequences and tweaking in live situations.
- Classic “303” Saw / Square oscillators + a screaming LP filter.
- Easy to use sequencer with
- Up to 32 patterns / 1 to 64 steps per pattern.
- Note / accent / slide for each step.
- Global gate parameter.
- Groove parameter.
- Copy/paste/randomize patterns.
- 1 Sequencer, with midi in keyboard input to ease your sequencing.
- Host sync mode: AcidBox sequencer is full sync’ed to the host.
- Internal mode: AcidBox sequencer is running independantly.
- MIDI In mode: AcidBox reacts like any VA synth (overlapped notes = slide).
Pattern trigger can be synchronized to host (Beat, Bar, or free sync). insert note in sequencer with MIDI in real time (use pitch bend up/down for slide). built-in distortion with 4 different units. 1 ping pong delay with feedback filter. export or import your sequences, patterns and banks in multi formats.
- MIDI Out : the AcidBox can send the sequencer notes to the host or to external synths.
- Various ways and options to export or import your sequences, patterns and banks in multiple formats. All are very easy to use.
- Export MIDI pattern : you can now export the 303 pattern in MIDI format, with contextual menu or drag and drop (see manual).
- Lifetime updates!
AcidBox is available to PC, Mac and Linux users (VST and AU).
For more information on AcidBox, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.