Plugin Boutique have reduced the price of LoFi Tape Stop by 60%, now only £22.96/$30.19, (usually £65.00/$85.47).
LoFi Tapestop uses Yum Audio’s virtual tape circuits to replicate the pitch behavior and instabilities an analogue tape player produces when starting up or stopping.
With Flux, Noise and Muffle effects, as well as fully customisable start and stop times, you have full control – have it accurate or loose and bring your sound to life as you like.
To give you even more control over your starts and stops, the plugin can optionally run in full sync with your session, and starts and stops can be triggered by the use of automation at any time.
- Classic Tapestop and Tapestart effect with a modern twist.
- Can be as accurate or LoFi as you like.
- Dust control to add noise and artefacts.
- Flux control to add fluctuating pitch warble.
- Muffle control for tonal shaping of the slowdown and startup.
- Sync with your sessions bpm.
- Retrigger either start or stop as much as you like.
- Up to 9999ms of slowdown and startup time.
LoFi Tapestop is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on LoFi Tapestop, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.