VSTBuzz are offering 76% off Sax Fury for a limited time, now only €19, (usually €79.00).
Sax Fury is a library designed for film composers and producers looking for powerful and original sax extended techniques and textures.
It offers a wide range of melodic and atmospheric textures, Coltrane inspired sheets of sounds synched to tempo, multiphonics as well as frullati, vibrato, slap samples and sounds processed by analog pedal effects.
A great tool to trigger your creativity. Get inspired by difference to make a difference!
Sax Fury is a modern jazz/cinematic alto sax sample library that provides versatile jazz tools for film composers interested in giving a modern jazz touch to their soundtracks, or modern jazz composers looking to make mockups or get inspiration while composing for real players.
- Size: 516.5 MB
- 500+ samples in ncw format
- MELODIC: Frullati, Key noises, Multiphonics, Slap, Vibrato
- TEXTURES: Air, Circular breathing, Free textures (melodic, combined, key noises, slap, tremolo, etc.), Frullati textures, Key noise textures, Key noise rises
- 100+ Sheets of Sounds phrases: all dynamics (ppp-pp-p-mp-mf-f-ff-fff), recorded at multiple tempos from 80bpm to 150bpm. All totally time-stretchable in real time
- BUILT-IN EFFECTS: Arpeggiator, Reverse, Time Travel Bar (realtime controllable Time Stretch), Selection of 9 top class Reverbs, Delay
Sax Fury requires a full version of Kontakt 5.6.8 or later.
For more information on Sax Fury, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.