ANWIDA Soft have released Steroid, a new stereo upmixer, imager and enhancer – turns your monophonic audio into a thick and fat, dimensional stereo track. It’s available at the intromprice of $29.00, increasing to $69.00 after the promotion. The offer ends May 31st.
A subtle, timbrically controllable, decorrelation algorithm coupled with a precise custom microtonal detuner and a tube saturator offers you a wide effect palette to enhance vocals, lead lines or complete mixes.
Thanks to its fully mono-compatible stereo widening algorithm, Stereoid is the tool for mono upmixing and stereo mastering.
Stereoid belongs to the SMARTLINE family. A series of plugins conceived according to our motto “your sound without any unnecessary complications”. Tons of features packed in compact and ultra-usable plugins.
- stereo upmixer, imager and enhancer
- wider and thicker mono and stereo tracks
- based on psychoacoustic principles
- fully mono-compatible
- stereo image control (decorrelation, micro shifting and delay)
- tube saturator
- 64 bit internal precision
- highly optimized DSP code
- ultra clean and noiseless processing
- factory presets
- parameter values can be entered manually
- fully automatable (depending on host application)
- stereo output (mono->stereo, stereo->stereo)
Steroid is available to PC and Mac users (VST3 and AU).
For more information on Steroid, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.