You can now pick up Imaginando plugins at Plugin Boutique and capitalise on Plugin Boutique’s monthly freebies and collect/redeem virtual cash with each paid purchase.
To celebrate, Plugin Boutique have launch intro offers on Imaginando plugins, listed below:
- DRC – now only £22.02 / $27.29 (usually £75.35 / $93.39
- FRMS – now only £30.48 / $37.77 (usually £100.74 / $124.84
- K7D – now only £10.16 / $12.59 (usually £33.01 / $40.91
- VS – now only £25.40 / $31.48 (usually £83.81 / $103.86
DRC is a powerful virtual analog polyphonic synthesizer that recreates the characteristic sound of an analog synthesizer providing a minimal but powerful set of parameters, for limited but incredible sonic capabilities.
With the cloud preset sync technology, DRC enables you to sync patches across devices effortlessly. With this powerful feature, you can seamlessly start the creative process on one device and continue on another.
- Powerful and portable: DRC uses the exact same synthesis engine on all platforms for a consistent, high-quality sound
- Vintage sound, modern design: With a clean, minimal design focused on accessibility, the intuitive interface allows you to concentrate on creativity and control of your sound
- Sound design, anytime: With cloud sync functionality, you can seamlessly shift your workflow between devices, for sound design on the go. Take your creations outside of the studio, or start a new sound on your mobile then move it to your DAW
- Lush effects processing: Transforming simple waveforms into rich, lush soundscapes bursting with harmonics, effects processing is the sonic source of DRC’s soul
- Includes 6 soundbanks with more than 600 presets: ‘Factory’, ‘Factory Expansion’, ‘Sounds From Outer Space’, ‘Iconic Sounds Vol. 1’ and ‘Iconic Sounds Vol. 2’, ‘Iconic Sounds Vol. 3’ and ‘Constellations Toolkit’
- Up to 5 computers per license
FRMS is a versatile hybrid synthesizer that combines Granular, FM, Subtractive and Additive synthesis using a flexible layering system.
FRMS takes the interesting and exciting world of granular synthesis and gives it a musical edge by mixing it with FM synthesis to produce a wide variety of possible timbres, with a sleek and modern interface. From heavily-dense ambient drones, to glitchy mechanical beings, turn simple sounds into complex evolving soundscapes, with up to four layers of synthesis in any combination.
- Layering system: Up to 4 simultaneous layers, each one either granulator or oscillator. – Granulate anything: Browse the library of included samples, drop in your own, or even granulate live input.
- Split interface: View, switch and control all aspects of your layers with ease.
- Up to 5 computers per license.
K7D is a powerful and affordable, vintage tape delay effect plugin. K7D recreates the hardware echo machines of the past using Imaginando’s signature style of obsessive analogue emulation, but with an enhanced level of control from a sleek, modern interface. Using this approach allows a whole new world of creative possibilities, while still retaining a warm, full-bodied analogue sound, bursting with character and personality.
To give K7D its distinctive analogue flavour, Imaginando studied and analyzed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound.
VS provides a creative way to generate beautiful graphical representations of your music projects. Driven by both audio and MIDI data, VS is the visual equivalent of a traditional synthesizer.
VS takes the concept of music visualization to a whole new level of customisation and expression, putting you in control and giving you the power to perform however you want.
VS is powered by graphical materials that you can interact with and layer on top of each other to create complex evolving visuals.
As well as a standalone app, VS is available in VST and AU plugin formats, so you can run it directly inside your favourite DAW.
As the name suggests, VS Visual Synthesizer can be played live like an audio synthesizer; use your MIDI keyboard to make each layer come alive with the concept of ‘polyphonic visual voices’.
Includes factory presets designed by the new media artist ‘Perplex On’, that you can start using right away, to create dazzling animations and make your music move in a whole new medium.
The core of VS – Visual Synthesizer is a collection of graphical shaders called materials, which render procedurally generated geometry in real-time, based on each material’s set of unique parameters. VS comes loaded with 50 beautifully hypnotic materials for you to customise and combine, to create mesmerising displays. Be inspired and get up and running in an instant too, thanks to the factory bank of presets created by audio-visual new media artist Perplex On!
Imaginando is taking polyphony into the visual domain with the concept of VS’ polyphonic ‘visual voices’. Just like pressing multiple piano keys produces the sound of several notes together, each VS layer can display multiple visual voices of it’s material.
VS – Visual Synthesizer layer-based rendering engine allows you to stack and blend 8 material layers, on top of a custom background image/video layer, with the ability to access and control all layer parameters for a deeply customizable range of creative possibilities.
As well as a standalone app, VS – Visual Synthesizer comes in a range of plugin formats, which can be run inside a DAW like Ableton, to react directly to your compositions, live in real time. In terms of MIDI interaction, this gives you a huge potential to create amazing visuals right inside your DAW.
Imaginando plugins are available to PC, Mac and iOS users (VST2, AU, AAX and AUv3).
For more information on Imaginando plugins, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.