Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off LEVELS and ANIMATE for a limited time, now only £24.95 / $31.20 (usually £49.00 / $61.27) each. The offer ends May 30th.
Ever felt that your music could have sounded better? There are so many technical details to focus on when mixing and mastering that mistakes are common. LEVELS has presets for CD, Club, Streaming, Youtube and more to help you make sure your music sounds great wherever its heard.
- True peak meter (16 X oversampling ) to make sure your masters don’t clip.
- Standard peak meter. Keep it below -6dB for a perfect final mix
- EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters. The most accurate way to analyse perceived loudness.
- Vectorscope to visualise stereo width.
- Correlation meter to monitor phase issues.
- Left/Right meter to assess the balance of your mix.
- Low Pass button solos your low frequencies below 300hz so you can see their stereo width.
- Instantly see if your music is overcompressed
- Oscilloscope glows green if your music is dynamic.
- ‘DR’ Dynamic Range display based on reliable Short Term LUFS to peak ratio.
- EBU R128 compliant loudness range meter to monitor the difference in loudness between the various sections in your track.
- Identifies if any channels are outputting unwanted low frequencies.
- Helps you clean up your low end giving your track punch and clarity.
- Level meters for 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz.
ANIMATE helps you inject life into your mixes in a precise, versatile and colourful way. With four different movement modes, each with individual frequency assignments and mid/side functionality, you’ll get your music jumping out of the speakers precisely how you want.
Each individual module of the ANIMATE multi-effect plugin is also available as a separate product.
Expand mode allows you to dial in a pristinely clean sounding upward expansion. This increases the volume of signals over the threshold, giving your audio more dynamic range in a transparent way.
Punch mode enhances the transients of your audio to help them bite through the mix. Whether you want to subtly accentuate the high-frequency transients in the mid-channel of your master or bring out serious smack on an individual channel, Punch can handle the task.
Ignite mode allows you to dial in rich harmonic distortion in a dynamic way based on the input signal. Ignite can increase the perceived loudness, power and presence of a channel without the pumping effects of a compressor.
Grow mode lets you increase the width of the selected frequencies using a psychoacoustic precedence effect. Grow can be applied in a dynamic way meaning only the signal surpassing the threshold is widened. This along with the frequency selection gives you a new realm of movement to inject into your music.
Both plugins are available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on both offers, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.