Eventide have announced their Memorial Day Sale. Save over 75% on the H3000 Factory and H3000 Band Delays plugins! Factory is now only $79.00 (usually $349.00), Band Delays is now only $49.00 (usually $199.00). The offers end June 7th.
The H3000 Factory™ plugin is a re-creation of several algorithms from the venerable H3000 Ultra-Harmonizer® that combines pitch, delay, modulation, and filtering in a modular interface.
This plugin offers unrivaled creative possibilities by virtue of a powerful combination of modulable Harmonizer effects. The re-imagined UI allows users to patch together any combination of 18 effect blocks, including the H3000 Function Generator with 19 wave shapes, in endless permutations.
- Capable of a wide range of effects from subtle sweetening such as Eventide’s signature Micro Pitch shift effect to total sonic annihilation
- Over 500 presets, great for bringing a spark of inspiration to any project
- Over 100 new artist presets from:
- – Alessandro Cortini (Nine Inch Nails)
- – Chris Carter (Throbbing Gristle)
- – Colin Newman (Wire)
- – Damian Taylor (Bjork)
- – Dave Darlington (Bass Hit Studios)
- – Kerry Leva (EDM Producer)
- – Richard Devine (Sound Designer)
- – Scott Martin Gershin (Soundeluxe)
H3000 Band Delays
Imagine if you could take any sound, separate it by frequency bands, change the filter type, and then individually process those bands with delays. The H3000 Band Delays plug-in is derived from the H3000 Harmonizer® studio processor. This unique plug-in is capable of everything from standard delays and filtering to stereo-widening and killer rhythmic effects.
Just feed it any instrument or vocal and instantly manipulate up to 8 voices by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume, and panning. Then easily build complex movement using the H3000 Function Generator.
With the H3000 Band Delays, you can play an effect like an instrument. Every parameter can be automated or manipulated in real-time via MIDI. Play a filter with a keyboard controller to get not only rhythmic but also musical results.
- 8 voices, each of which can be altered by frequency, resonance, filter type, delay time, volume and panning
- Filters assignable as band pass, low pass, high pass, all pass or notch filter
- Assign the H3000 Function Generator to several parameters to create movement and bring life to drums and stringed instruments
- Beat grid gives visual representation for creating unique rhythms from your sound
- Route a MIDI keyboard to the plug-in to play the filters as musical notes
- Includes presets from original H3000 hardware in addition to many new inspiring choices
- MixLock keeps the wet/dry mix of the effect static as you scroll through presets or user-defined snapshots
Both plugins are available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the sale, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.