Imaginando have updated DRC with some cool new features. The features include:
- New EG 2 invert feature
- New LFO’s polarity mode feature
- New LFO’s phase offset feature
- New LFO one-shot mode
- New panel for keyboard modulations always accessible
- New PWM modulation source EG (1/2)
- New PWM modulation source selector (LFO 1/2 or EG 1/2)
- New Pitch Modulation range selector (1-8 octaves)
- General bug fixes and improvements
DRC is powerful virtual analog polyphonic synthesizer that recreates the characteristic sound of an analog synthesizer proving a minimal but powerful set of parameters, for limited but incredible sonic capabilities.
With the cloud preset sync technology, DRC enables you to sync patches across devices effortlessly. With this powerful feature, you to start the creative process on one device and continue on another, seamlessly.
- AUv3 compatible (use it on Garage Band, AUM, NS2, Cubasis, etc)
- Up to 8 voices
- Two main oscillators, one sub-oscillator and one noise source
- Detune, sync and ring modulation
- 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
- 2 pole multi-mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
- 2 LFO’s and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
- Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
- Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
- True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
- Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
- Sync to external MIDI clock
- MIDI clock out
- Audiobus Compatible
- Ableton Link Compatible
DRC is also available to desktop users (VST2, AU, AAX and AUv3.
For more information on DRC, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.