NUSofting have released Echobis, a poly rhythmic Delay plugin which is available at the intro price of €9.00, increasing to €18.90 after the promotion. The offer ends June 29th.
The two delay-lines of Echobis can be mixed, panned, cross-feeded. Each of them allows very quick setting of many tempo divisions.
Polyrhythmic echoes have never been so easy.
- *Two amplitude and pitch modulators synced to the delay times!
- **Two granulizers and filter pairs in the feedback signal path.
- Plus powerful extra controls to enhance its character: compressor, flutter (analogue style drift), cross-feedback.
- 83 Factory presets included.
- Delay time in milliseconds or tempo sync: 1/32 to 32/32 (or 1/24 to 24/24).
- Echoes amplitude and pitch modulation: with rate division from 1/1 to 1/5
- of the set delay time.
- Echoes granulizer: pitch (semitones) and rate (Hz) controls.
- Echoes Filters LP and HP, 12dB/8va.
- Echoes gain (feedback gain).
- Echoes Phase inverter.
*The amplitude and pitch modulators are sensitive to the audio input onsets.
This mean that they accurately follow the level of the input and keep the modulations in sync with the echo repeats.
The modulators are inside the feedback loop, so that modulations deepen more and more at each repeat.
**The granulizers, instead, are free-running with adjustable rate,
but still inside the feedback loop. Thus allowing incremental drifts.
The GUI is resizeable, featuring peak meters for the two feedback levels.
11 GUI themes ready to use, also you can make your own.
Echobis is available to PC and Mac users (VST2 and AU).
For more information on Echobis, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.