VSTBuzz are offering 50% off the the Ravenscroft 275 by VI-Labs, now only €94.00, usually €188.00.
At VI Labs they believe that some instruments truly can inspire and take your creativity to new levels. “Ravenscroft 275” is one of these rare instruments. This one-of-a-kind concert grand has been recreated using nearly 17,000 samples and 4 discrete microphones, controlled from an easy to use interface.
The goal was to emulate all aspects of the 275’s detailed voice using the latest sampling technology and let this amazing piano speak with clarity. The result: a virtual piano like no other.
Reproducing the tone and playability of a concert grand like the 275 Titanium is no easy task. Precise playing velocities plus complex harmonic interactions and details are carefully sampled and then controlled by a powerful script and engine.
Control is similar to a modeled virtual piano but entirely sample-based. Touch response is consistent no matter the controller used. All while keeping your resource usage minimal and offering fast load times.
It’s one piano that works for all styles. And gorgeous detail is abundant. Crystal clear hammer attacks, unique Muted Strikes, staccato Release Trails, lush Una Corda, and sampled Resonance lead to a level of realism previously unobtainable in a virtual piano.
If the usual piano tones have worn out their welcome and it’s time for the unique, the Ravenscroft 275 may be the one. This is truly the pianist’s virtual piano.
- Nearly 17,000 samples of the one-of-a-kind Model 275 Titanium concert grand!
- 6GB free disk space (5.32 GB actual size needed)
- 100% sample-based, no modeling or synthesis used
- Officially approved and authorized by the makers of Ravenscroft Pianos
- Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources
- 4 discrete Microphone Perspectives available
- Fully sampled Una Corda pedal
- Sympathetic and Pedal Resonance
- Adjustable Sympathetic Resonance polyphony
- Repedal and True Pedal Action for realistic sustain pedal control
- Half-pedal mode is sample-based and fully adjustable
- Muted Strikes which offer a unique tone
- Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response
- 22 pristine Convolution Reverbs included
- Thousands of Release samples, including true Stacatto Releases
- 19 total velocity layers including Silent Strike samples
- Powerful Stereo Width and Timbre shift contrils
- Custom tuning with presets and micro-tuning supported
- Lossless FLAC format allows highest quality with smallest drive space requirements and fast loading times.
For more information on the Ravenscroft 275, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.