DDMF have released Superplugin, a complementary plugin to Metaplugin designed to make simpler plugin chains. It’s available for only $59.00, use code SUPERINTRO at checkout for a 30% intro discount.
Superplugin is, in many ways, a complementary plugin to Metaplugin. Using the same elaborate plugin chaining under the hood, Superplugin is the right choice when you quickly want to create simpler chains (although the built-in 4-band frequency splitter isn’t exactly simple, of course…). With a few clicks you can populate the plugin slots with all your favourite plugins, whether they come in VST, VST3 or AU format. Superplugin handles the routing for you, everything is automated as far as possible. If you’ve always wanted to create your own custom plugin chains but have been somewhat overwhelmed by all the options Metaplugin has to offer, Superplugin is happy to help you out!
- 4 plugins in serial before a 4×4 multiband block, which is summed and fed into another 4 plugins in serial
- Parallel section either in multiband or in fullband parallel mode
- Easily move or copy plugins to other slots
- Double precision audio processing when supported by DAW and plugin format (not for Audio Units)
- Convenient plugin organizer: scan your plugins once, then just drag and drop them onto the graph area
- User preset section for cross-DAW preset management
- Internal bridge from 32 to 64 bit and vice versa, with seamless plugin window integration: load 32 bit plugins in ProTools or LogicPro X without the need for a 3rd party bridging solution (for OSX: only up to Catalina!)
- for OSX: internal bridge to load non-native Intel plugins in a native Silicon host
- Support for native Apple Audio Unit plugins
- Individual bypass for each loaded plugin
- Full plugin delay compensation included.
- Automate up to 100 parameters by mapping them on any parameter of a loaded plugin
- Negligible additional CPU overhead.
- Synths can also be loaded and played with any MIDI control, which means you can create custom synthesizers with existing building blocks.
- up to 16 x oversampling during realtime playback and 64 x oversampling during offline rendering
- Can be used as a VST (2 or 3) to AU wrapper, a VST (2 or 3) to AAX wrapper or an AU to AAX wrapper.
Superplugin is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the Superplugin, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.