Izotope have released Neutron 4, available at the intro price of £257.00 / $322.70 ), increasing £343.00 / $430.69 after the promotion. The offer ends June 30th.
Mix smarter and faster with iZotope’s Neutron 4, your complete suite for crafting a professional mix. Sculpt sounds seamless while staying in your flow. Mix in the moment.
Please Note: This is the full version of Neutron 4. The following Upgrade path is also available:
What’s new in iZotope’s Neutron 4?
Assistant View – Mix in the moment
Neutron’s beloved AI-powered audio Assistant is now modernized into the new Assistant View, your intelligent control centre that produces fast, personalized results. Powered by machine learning, the Assistant View starts listening as soon as you play audio, producing a reference starting point and taking you to an intelligent control centre where you can use the Intent Controls to make big sonic improvements. Dial-in punch, distortion and width to taste before jumping into the Detail View to fine-tune. This is your Mix Assistant, but even faster and more flexible.
Target Library – Magically match references
Match references in real-time. Like magic. Dynamically match the tone of your track to a sample or stem using the new Target Library with tone matching technology. Communicate your intent to Neutron by loading stem references into your Target Library to enable the Assistant to match your drums, bass, guitar, vocal, or audio track to the sound you are going for. Borrow from iZotope’s presets, or build your own with stems, sounds, and acapellas for every situation.
Unmask Module – Make space
Neutron 4 discovers and fixes masking issues for you, enabling you to reach new levels of clarity. The new Unmask Module makes space between two competing tracks, balancing your bass and kick or allowing vocals to shine over your mix. Unmask from a track or bus in your DAW, then adjust levels to reach your optimal balance. It’s simple to set up and fixes muddy mixes in seconds.
Trash Mode (In Exciter Module) – Distort responsibly. Or not
A slice of fan favorite Trash is now in Neutron 4. Distort and destroy sounds with Trash Mode allowing you to discover new extremes by blending between different textures. Curate character changes with the new Tone Slider to explore the boundaries of weird and wild. Distort responsibly with the Tame button to preserve dynamic expression as you destroy.
Punch Mode (in Compressor Module) – Punch it up
Make an impact using the new Punch Mode to control and visualize how hard your sounds hit. Add more thump, punch or snap to breathe life into vocals, percussion, bass, and more. Choose from Punch Mode, Modern Mode or Vintage Mode to easily manipulate microdynamics.
Improved UI look and feel
Neutron 4 has a new look, designed to jumpstart your mixing process. With new panels featuring Intent Control, you can jump right in to make both corrective and creative changes. Toggle between the Assistant View and to the Detail View to customize your workflow.
Sidechain metering in the Compressor Module
See your sound, scope your sidechain. The perfect sidechain? It’s now within reach. Visualize your dynamics with the new Oscilloscope View in Neutron’s Compressor. Use the Oscilloscope View after setting up your sidechain to see your sound as you dial in y our perfect sound. You’ve heard compression. Now see it, too.
Neutron 4 is compatible with Apple silicon native (M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max) chips for faster processing.
Neutron 4 is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX).
- A suite of 8 plugins: Neutron 4 comes with 8 total plugins including a mothership and 7 components. Use the component plugins individually or combine them in the mothership plugin chain to sculpt your sound
- New! Mix in the moment: Powered by machine learning, the Assistant View starts listening as soon as you play audio, producing a reference starting point and intelligent control centre where you can personalize your results. This is your Track Assistant, but faster and more flexible.
- New! Match references in real-time: Dynamically match the tone of your track to a sample or stem using the new Target Library with tone matching technology.
- New! Make space: The new Unmask Module in Neutron 4 discovers and fixes masking issues for you, enabling you to reach new levels of clarity.
- New! Distort responsibly. Or not: A slice of iZotope fan-favourite Trash is now in Neutron 4. Distort and destroy sound with Trash Mode in the Exciter Module allowing you to discover new extremes.
- New! Punch it up: Make an impact using the new Punch Mode in the Compressor to control and visualize how hard your sounds hit.
- New! Tone and tame: Tone your character changes in Neutron’s Exciter with the new Tone Slider, adjusting the emphasis to low or high-frequency content. Use the new Tame button to preserve dynamic expression as you destroy with distortion or dial-up effects.
- New! Sidechain metering in the Compressor Module: See your sound, scope your sidechain. Visualize your dynamics with the new Oscilloscope View in Neutron’s Compressor.
- Mix Assistant: Let Neutron automatically set your levels before you ever have to touch a fader. Combine with Relay on individual tracks and Visual Mixer on your master to set your levels right from the start.
- Visual Mixer & iZotope Relay: Launch Mix Assistant directly from Visual Mixer and move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope enabled inter plugin communication.
- Enhance your audio with the Sculptor module. Use iZotope spectral shaping to make your instrument tracks sound more like themselves…or something else entirely.
- Tonal Balance Control: Meter while you mix to shape balanced levels based on tens of thousands of professional mixes.
- 7.1 Surround sound support and zero latency mode in all 7 modules for professional, lightweight processing for audio post or surround music mixes.
- Beautiful, smooth visualizations and a resizable interface that invite you to step in and take control.
- Improved performance: Neutron is now compatible with Apple silicon native (M1, M1 Pro, M1 Max) chips for faster processing.
Neutron 4 is available to PC and Mac users (VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Neutron 4 and to compare prices, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.