Mixland Audio have released version 2 of their Rubber Band Compressor, available for $49.99. Version 1 owners will receive 50% off.
The Rubber Band Compressor is back and rebuilt from the ground up, with the highest fidelity sound and more features than ever before. The original Rubber Band VCA circuit has been reimagined with our newest modeling technology, in order to provide greater feel, bounce, and resolution, with instantaneous load times. We’ve taken the original concept of our emulation of what happens when a physical rubber band is stretched (tension-based compression with an exponential ratio that snaps back harder depending on how far you push it), and made it better in every single way.
New features include a FET mode, expansive crunch circuit with adjustable tube bias, type, and, high and low shelving with selectable frequencies, flexible sidechain options, artist presets, A/B comparison modes, an “undo” and “redo” features, pre-and-post EQ modes, mix knob, TAPE and LIMIT functions, and three overall voicing modes (vintage, flat, and modern).
- Fully-reimagined build of the classic Rubber Band dual stage VCA compression circuit (with exponential ratio that pushes back the harder you dig in)
- All new FET mode, expanding the versatility of the world’s snappiest compressor.
- Adjustable shelving equalizer with flexible frequency points
- New “Vintage” “Flat” and “Modern” modes to add the right flavor to any sound it touches.
- New Tape Saturation and Limiting functions adding a new level of both vibe and functionality.
- “Weight” mode triggers a highpass to the compressor’s detection circuit,for musical low end response.
Rubber Band Compressor 2 is available to PC and Mac users (VST, AU and AAX).
For more information on version 2 of the Rubber Band Compressor, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.