Plugin Fox are offering the Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor for only $9.00 (usually $69.00).
The 32C Vocal Intensity Processor is a greatest hits collection of features from Harrison’s analog console heritage, our AVA plugins, and our Mixbus workstation.
- High-resolution spectrum display helps you identify your vocalists’ range, and recognize out-of-band noises.
- Legendary Harrison 32C High Pass and Low Pass filters to remove noise at frequencies above and below the vocal.
- A BUMP button that recreates the resonance of the 32C console and enhances the ‘presence boost’ of your favorite studio microphone.
- A ‘bright’ switch enhances vocals with more clarity, boosting highs from 2k up to the Low Pass filter cutoff.
- Harrison’s famed ‘Leveler’ compressor has been distilled to its simplest form, with only an Intensity knob to adjust the signal drive into the compressor. This simultaneously raises your vocal to operating level and activates the leveler to increase your vocalist’s punch and intelligibility.
- An output loudness meter helps you verify that the resulting loudness is ‘in the pocket’ for a lead vocal, podcast, or broadcast.
- A final limiter protects your vocal from sustained digital clipping if you boost the Intensity too much.
The Vocal Intensity Processor is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on the Vocal Intensity Processor, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.