Audio Plugin Deals are offering 77% off the Glissando Harps by Chocolate Audio for a limited time, now only $39.00, (usually $169.00). The offer ends June 23rd.
Chocolate Audio’s Glissando Harps contains two complete and flexible Classical Harps with different microphone sets and exclusive Glissando Engine allowing you to play any glissando in real-time, with no pre-recorded glissandos.
The user interface is thought out to be easy and quick to learn and use while featuring the power-user tools some of us love to tweak when working with deeply sampled instruments.
The very reason we decided to embark in sampling a concert harp in 2012 was to achieve a flexibility unknown in sampled harps. The sound of harps is unmistakably linked to the Glissando technique, where the harpist runs her/his fingers across the strings creating a dreamy and catchy sound unique to the instrument.
The Glissando engine lets you play Glissandos at any speed, in any tonal center and setting playable on a real harp.
When using the Glissando Mode you’re left with only the white keys (as the harp features 7 strings per octave) and change the tuning of each string by switching the positions of the Pedals via MIDI or GUI. We created a selection of the most used tunings in the section on the right to give you a quick way to get the Glissando you want.
- 2 fully sampled Harps: Glissando Concert Harp (CGH) and Glissando Orchestral Harp (GOH)
- 19.3 GB of compressed samples content (54 GB uncompressed)
- 8244 (GCH) + 19312 (GOH) = 27556 samples
- GCH: 2 microphone sets: Stereo AB with Schoeps CMC6 mics and MidSide Stereo with Neumann and Royer mics
- GOH: 8 microphone sets, including ribbons, tube and Decca tree
- Sampled in full detail: up to 6016 samples per articulation and up to 4 round robin
- Pizzicato sampled with 3 (CGH) and 4 (GOH) dynamic layers
- Recorded in a warm mid-size room + large and lively studio to widen the potential applications
- 23 Articulations
- Up to 3 types of release samples
- Independent management of the instrument’s resonances
- Warm and precise sound, recorded through Millennia, Neve and Heritage Audio preamps and Apogee Symphony converters
- Advanced management thanks to our custom advanced scripting engine
- Recorded at 24 bit / 96 kHz, released at 24 bit / 44.1 kHz
- Custom graphics with multi-panel access to every detail of the instrument
- 2 playing modes, Harp and Piano
- Exclusive Glissando engine
- Manage Pedals like an harpist
- Easy access to the most used Modes and Chords
- Build your own Articulation Set
- Full effects section
- Expand the sound-scape of the harp with envelopes and filters
- Intelligent voice management
- 26 + 50 global factory presets
- 39 exclusive custom IR based reverbs
Glissando Harps requires a full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or later.
For more information on Glissando Harps, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.