Universal Audio are offering their Tape Oxide Oxide Recorder for only £75.00 for a limited time, (usually £115.00). The offer ends June 30th.
The Oxide Tape Recorder plugin provides UA’s revolutionary magnetic tape emulation technology in a simple, affordable package — with all of the essential features. By harnessing the musical, mixable sound of tape, Oxide gives you clarity, punch, and warmth so every track “sounds like a record.”
The Oxide Tape Recorder plug-in was engineered by the same team behind the industry-leading UAD Ampex ATR-102 Mastering Tape Machine and Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Machine plug-ins. Designed in conjunction with AES magnetic recording expert Jay McKnight, Oxide gives your tracks and mixes the warmth, presence, and vibe of professional analog tape.
Whether you’re tracking in real time using an Apollo interface, or mixing in your DAW, Oxide’s intuitive controls deliver musical results for beginners and pros alike. Just select IPS (inches per second), EQ, and noise reduction settings, and tweak input and output controls to taste. By emulating fat tape compression and colorful circuit behaviors, Oxide gives your tracks and mixes the cohesive glue that only analog tape can provide.
- Simple, easy to use features, providing the essential sound of magnetic tape to your recordings
- Custom presets designed by engineer/producer John Paterno guiding you to great sound
- Provides the warm, natural sound and punchy low-end response of large format analog tape
- Tape saturation and circuit overdrive via easy-to-use Input / Output controls and Repro or Input paths
- Tape Speeds of 7.5 and 15 IPS; NAB and CCIR Emphasis curves
- Run 24 stereo or 40 mono tracks with a single UAD-2 QUAD DSP Accelerator
- Algorithm design by UA’s world-renowned team of DSP engineers and AES magnetic recording expert Jay McKnight
- Owners of Oxide get deep discounts towards UA’s Magnetic Tape Bundle
- Requires a UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Interface available from authorized dealers worldwide
For more information on the Tape Oxide Recorder, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.