Plugin Boutique are offering 50% off MAutoStereoFix by Melda Production for a limited time, now only £63.00 / $74.70 (usually £126.00 / $151.39). The offer ends June 19th.
MAutoStereoFix is a magical tool, that fixes problems in stereo recordings even if you didn’t even know there are any! It has been designed for stereo microphone recordings such as overheads and rooms, but can be used on master tracks as well.
MAutoStereoFix analyzes your audio material and automatically matches the volume, time, spectrum and phase of the right channel to the left channel. And if you like it can even match the volume envelope. Just put it on your track and let it do the magic. It’s quick and simple and often the results will surprise you, as you would’t even know there is a problem until it fixed it!
No computer can judge the stereo field better than your ears. With MAutoStereoFix you can easily put on your best headphones and listen to individual channels, swap left and right, check the mid… and create a perfect centered stereo field everyone will envy you.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
MAutoStereoFix is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on MAutoStereoFix, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.