Plugin Boutique have reduced the price of the RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter by Inphonik in their Make Music Day Sale, now only £6.95 / $8.58 (usually £15.95 / $21.41). The offer ends July 3rd.
Meet the RX950 Classic AD/DA Converter, Inphonik’s first effect plug-in, designed to perfectly mimic the whole AD/DA conversion process of the Akai S950 in order to give your music this vintage, warm and crunchy sound with the ease & flexibility of a VST.
- Legendary 12-bit resolution
- Perfect modelling of the S950’s audio signal path
- Adjustable audio bandwidth (and thus sampling frequency)
- Original steep 6th-order low-pass Butterworth filter
- Stereo or mono operation
- Low CPU consumption
- Adjustable brilliance setting (high-frequency response)
- Graphical interface scaling options (from 1x to 2.5x)
- Parameter value keyboard typing on double-click
- NKS Support
Dead Simple Controls for a Killer Sound
- Input Gain: Makes your sound loud ’n proud with the S950’s unique grit and warm distortion. It is powerful and will help anything stand out in your mix.
- Audio Bandwidth: Controls the target sample rate and analog-to-digital conversion circuitry with an exquisite, yet remarkably subtle, aliasing effect.
- Filter: Controls the S950’s infamous steep low-pass filter. Use it on separate elements, or on any output bus or master section.
- Brilliance: Adjust the Audio Bandwidth’s high-frequency response with the Brilliance knob (in Settings/Back panel).
The RX950 is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AXX).
For more information on the RX950, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.