Sound Magic have released Neo Piano Chapters: 1927″ featuring a 1927 Steinway D Grand Piano. It’s available at the intro price of $49.00, increasing to $99.00 after the promotion. The offer ends September 16th.
Neo Piano Chapters aims at providing the highest quality piano sound with an affordable price. Each piano is carefully picked to ensure the sound quality meets our high standard. Neo Piano Chapters is not a permanent product; each piano will only stay three months at the most before being replaced by newer pianos. Thus it will keep refreshing monthly to provide more sounds to musicians.
The 1927 offers a rich, luxurious sound, this Steinway piano produces a dynamic range that can accompany all types of different music, such as pop, jazz, classical, and more. It is one of the key piano set in Blue Grand collection.
The dynamic of a piano is the most decisive aspects of its sound quality. Around 10 years ago, Sound Magic had already applied a True Piano Dynamic system which can represent piano dynamic in the most efficient way. And in years, we keep improving the performance. A True Piano Dynamic means the piano will have different dynamics from low notes to high notes; usually, high notes will have more dynamic range. Now, our True Piano dynamic system enables every note to have its unique dynamic range, and it can be fully controlled by knobs.
Neo Piano Chapters is powered by Hybrid Modeling technology and HD Velocity Layer 3 with HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology (support up to 65,536 velocity layers) providing a natural boost to expressive power that can be felt with every strike of the keys. Along with the new Neo Piano engine, which achieves 400 times more variations than a traditional sample engine, every note played is unique, creates vivid sound representation, and strikes a rich, accurate tone even with small movement. In essence, it’s an instrument with a musical soul instead of a machine feel. What is more, in this new version we allow you to experience this in a system which only supports 127 velocity layers by applying HDR. This makes this technology can be used without any cost upgrading your MIDI system.
- Offering authentic sample sounds with the playability of a modeled piano, hybrid modeling technology embodies over 22GB samples. (learn more)
- Style Designer helps set the piano’s musical style with a simple knob, be it pop, jazz, rock, classical or soft, and change internal parametric.
- HD Velocity Layers 3 with HDr technology can express up to 65,536 velocity layers and around 1000 layers have an audible difference. (learn more)
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project.
- Scala Tuning System allows users to experiment with different tunings and choose from more than 10,000 tunings.
- The Multi-Dimensional Resonance engine perfect represent different resonance inside a piano. (learn more)
- Adjustable sympathetic resonances.
- Artificial Intelligence Tools will check the response of your keyboard and pedals automatically to find your ideal velocity response curve in seconds.
- Differnt GUI mode for standard resolution and 4K resolution
1927 is a available to PC and Mac users (VST and AU).
For more information on the 1927, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.