Steinberg have updated WavLab and WavLab Case and have reduced the price by 40% for a limited time. The updates support Steinberg’s new identity-based licensing system which replaces the eLicenser technology. Native support for Apple silicon computers is also included. The pricing is as follows.
- WaveLab Pro – now $299.99
- WaveLab Elements – now $77.99
- WaveLab Cast – now $41.99
- Multi-channel interleaved support for opening, editing and saving up to 22.2 surround and Ambisonics files, with easier editing and detailed selection options.
- Track groups for multitrack/stems workflows for routing audio tracks to a group bus with effects plug-ins, gain and pan controls, before the montage output and master sections. Track lanes allow for dividing an audio track into eight sub lanes for working with mix stems inside an audio montage and assembling, editing and processing sound effects from layered clips.
- Parameter automation with clip envelopes for automating the parameters of VST 3 plug-ins.
- Multi-metering with SuperVision analyzer provides fully-customizable, multi-metering audio analysis, with 17 different modules applied in up to nine module slots.
- Performance Improvements – Audio Montage performance boost supporting multi-core processing and CPU resource conservation.
- New VST3 effect plug-ins including Frequency 2, Squasher, Imager, Quadrafuzz v2, DeReverb, MixConvert V6 and VST AmbiDecoder.
- Better audio. In a blink of an eye. – Integrated Inspector Channel Strip speeds up your work dramatically. It allows you to enhance the presence of speech, give music more punch and remove unwanted noise – just by turning a few knobs.
- Audio Montage Inline Editing allows complete clips to be opened from within the Audio Montage and non-destructively edited in the Waveform Editor or Spectrum Editor.
- Video improvements – Replacing audio in video for straightforward replacement of parts or all the audio of a video file with the audio from another track, without changing the video quality.
- New Dithering – With the new MAAT LIN dithering, WaveLab replaces outdated dithering plug-ins. Developed by the mastering specialists at MAAT Audio, the new dithering plug-in delivers top-notch results and offers a plethora of settings to choose from.
- Comprehensive improvements including new montage rendering options; a revised external FX plug-in window; improved VST plug-in handling; additional master section playback processing insert slots; custom names for audio ports; batch processor enhancements and more.
Mastering is one of the most important parts of the music production process. It is a unique art and, for 25 years, WaveLab has been the number one choice for mastering professionals. WaveLab is a complete mastering solution, with every tool that you will ever need to cover your workflow from start to finish. With the support of a global network of mastering engineers who all use it, WaveLab is the key to making every aspect of your masters truly professional.
WaveLab is much more than the master of mastering. Its modular approach allows you to use different parts of its comprehensive feature set in every area of professional audio production. Whether it’s sample-accurate editing, precise spectral changes, audio restoration, forensic analysis of sound files and many other uses, WaveLab has the tools to do the job incredibly accurately and intuitively.
For more information on WavLab the pricing and the features applying to each of the versions, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.