Plugin Boutique are offering 20% off Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script by Blue Cat Audio for a limited time, now only £68.08 / $83.59 (usually £85.31 / $104.74). The offer ends July 23rd.
Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script is an audio and MIDI scripting plug-in that can be programmed to build custom effects or virtual instruments, without quitting your favorite DAW software.
With this plug-in, you can write your own plug-in with very little knowledge about programming. If you do not care about programming, Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script can also be used as a regular multi effects processor with existing scripts or to get someone else write this very particular utility you have been searching for years and cannot find anywhere.
If you are an experienced programmer, you will find in Plug’n Script a powerful development environment for audio plug-ins: prototype algorithms quickly, generate a state of the art graphical user interface (GUI) without a single line of code, and export a VST plug-in, right from within your favorite DAW! Creating a plug-in has never been so fast!
This plug-in has been in our lab for several years and has been used to prototype lots of our existing plug-ins. It supports both scripts distributed as source code and pre-compiled binary scripts.
For source scripts, it uses the high performance AngelScript scripting engine, originally developed for video games, with a JIT compiler that helps compiling scripts into machine code for optimal performance. Starting with version 2, the plug-in also supports native (compiled) code and can load binary scripts built from C or C++ (or any language that can export C functions, such as Delphi, Fortran, .Net…), using the same interface as the angelscript version.
The plug-in includes dozens of audio and MIDI processing scripts as well as several virtual instruments and utilities to enhance your workflow. They can be used as is, or as examples to get started to write your own scripts. User scripts can be shared in the scripts repository, which also includes the factory scripts and native projects for reference.
- Audio and MIDI scripting plug-in.
- Build your own Audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments.
- Export your effect or instrument as an independent VST plug-in.
- Native binary scripts support (compiled C, C++ or Delphi, Fortran…).
- Fully customizable user interface that adapts to scripts automatically. Build your own using Blue Cat’s KUIML language.
- Up to 48 input parameters and 32 outputs, with full MIDI and automation control.
- Use your favorite Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for editing.
- Integrated JIT (Just In Time) compiler for optimal performance (scripts are not interpreted but compiled).
- Includes 56 scripts with source code and 136 presets for sound synthesis, MIDI FX, audio FX (comp, gate, tremolo echo, filters, looper…), waveform generation, file playback/recording and more.
- Side chain input and auxiliary outputs support.
- Surround support (up to 8 audio channels).
Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script is available to PC and Mac users (VST2, VST3, AU and AAX).
For more information on Blue Cat’s Plug’n Script, click here:
NOTE: Some of the links you click on may be affiliated. Clicking and purchasing using these links helps support and fund The Beat Community. Thanks for your support.